Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The Day After

Slept pretty good.  Very tender to turn in bed but I don't like staying in one position.  I just used Dear Hubby as a tree to grab onto.  He didn't say much but he must have loved me tugging on him throughout the night.  I only took the pain meds when I went to bed and then I took some in the morning before I took a shower and got up and around.  I was pretty stiff.  It is much more painful today than yesterday.  Not like terrible pain but it feels like I have been in a fight with Rocky Balboa.  I took a shower and that made me feel a thousand times better.  

For food, I drank one of my protein shakes. It was delish. I drank it slow so it would not cause too much gas or bloating.  After eating, I took Maalox.  aka: liquid chalk.  I tried my hand at crocheting again and have decided I am much to old to learn this new trick.  

As for activity, I got up and around and unloaded the dishwasher and straightened up the living room. I do get a bit winded but I guess any activity is gonna be a little different than before.


Tonight I got out and about and went to dear daughters volleyball practice. It was nice seeing everyone. I hate being cooped up all day.  Drank another protein shake for dinner/lunch and I'm drinking a cran-apple juice before bed with some water.  I want to 
stay hydrated.  I can't wait till I can eat soft food on Sunday..will take some of this food boredom away.


Hope this helps everyone to know what to expect. I know everyone is different.  


D

No comments:

Post a Comment